Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Call today for a free credit repair consultation.
THE LAW IS ON YOUR SIDE
Federal laws allow the dispute of items on your credit reports. You as a consumer, have the right to seek assistance with this process. We understand the system and can save you time and money. Our services handle all the work for you and ensure your credit reports are free of mistakes, false negatives, identity theft and inaccuracies which will lead to higher credit scores and better borrowing opportunities.
What is the Credit Repair Organizations Act?
The Credit Repair Organizations Act is a federal law that became effective on April 1, 1997 in response to a number of consumers who had suffered from credit repair scams. In effect, the law ensures that credit repair service companies:
- Are prohibited from taking consumers’ money until they fully complete the services they promise.
- Are required to provide consumers with a written contract stating all the services to be provided as well as the terms and conditions of payment. Under the law, consumers have three days to withdraw from the contract.
- Are forbidden to ask or suggest that you mislead credit reporting companies about your credit accounts or alter your identity to change your credit history.
- Cannot knowingly make deceptive or false claims concerning the services they are capable of offering.
- Cannot ask you to sign anything that states that you are forfeiting your rights under the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Any waiver that you sign cannot be enforced.
755creditscore helps you with!
- Dispute letters written on your behalf
- Emergency credit repair
- Fast credit repair without lawyers
- Auto repossession dispute
- Bankruptcy history mitigation
- Credit score improvement
- Credit bureau letters
- Credit counseling services
- Do it yourself credit advice